Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Texting Between The Sheets: Kindle Winner

Texting Between The Sheets: Kindle Winner

See what happens when I go to bed early? This is why I never wanted to take naps as a child, I always missed the good stuff! Those fab textnovel divas are always up to something and here they just gave me a Kindle!

Well my morning just got a whole helluva lot better!

Thank you and big hugs to Saranna DeWylde, Gail Hart, Robin Wright and Liane Gentry Skye. As well as the new aivas, Courtney Sheets and Valorie Dorr!

Muwha!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jenn, I'm so proud of you!

    When you get a chance, email me your snail mail addie OR I can just email you a gift card equal to the amount of your kindle and you can order it yourself so it comes automatically linked to your account. Othewise, you'll have to register to your account when you get it.

    Starmuser AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided to donate the Kindle prize value to Autism Speaks for your writing team. They need it more than I do!

    ReplyDelete