Get those young'uns reading!


Just found out yesterday afternoon that my son's Soccer coach has written a great children's book about soccer. Since I'm a big advocate of any and all children's books--since those are my future coustomers and gosh darnit they better like reading!-- I just had to give him a shout-out.

The Day My Soccer Ball Talked...
Trapping
By Mike Raymond.

It's the story of a little boy, Freddy and his first day of Soccer practice. He just can't seem to get the hang of trapping until an old worn out soccer ball gives him a few pointers. I was beyond impressed with this story and the underlying theme of practice makes perfect and just because something is old, doesn't make it worthless.

Way to go, coach Mike!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice is up for sale!!

Six Sentence Sunday