Are YOU A Character? Contest


Have you ever wanted to have your name appear in a novel? In my story, Redeeming Characters, authors Drue and Dakota are writing a futuristic romance novel and the players are sans identity.

I have trouble sorting out the names of my own characters, never mind characters being written by the characters I've created. So I'm offering you a chance to play the hero or heroine or villain, whatever you prefer. Five winners will be selected at the end of November, winners names and roles in the story posted here.

How to enter:
Follow the link

REDEEMING CHARACTERS


Vote, subscribe and comment on my story, Redeeming Characters. You MUST do all three to be eligible. In the comment please post your preference, ie villain, hero or heroine. That's it, you're entered!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice is up for sale!!

Get Faery Wine FREE!!!!