Hey, what happened to River Rats?


I've received several messages and comments over @ textnovel.com regarding River Rats/ River Rat Romance. (Same story by the way.)Wanted to clear things up

I'd submitted the story to Marci Baun at Wild Child Publishing back in May. It was my NaNoWriMo manuscript from last year. Now since Marci is the busiest person I know, always seeking new opportunities for her sites and authors, she didn't get back to me for a few months. So, when I learned about the Dorchester contest, I started posting chapters of then titled River Rat Romance--because I like alliteration.

The feedback I got was excellent and many thanks to everyone who invested in Sam And Alex's story. Shout out to Amy Duncan of Millbrook, my #1 Beta reader!

About two weeks after I started posting on TN, Marci offered me a contract on River Rats. Which I accepted and consequently pulled all but the intro chapter off of the textnovel site. And I switched genres to take it officially out of the contest.

So yes, you will be able to read Sam and Alex's story, the whole thing and without my heinous mistakes which the fab editorial team at Wild Child will nix. I'll be sure to send out and email to any interested parties when it is available.

Thank you all so much for caring enough about my story to ask.

Comments

  1. Huzzah! I'm so happy for you! Congrats and good tidings. Good taste, Wild Child Pub. You knew a good thing when you saw it!

    One mystery off the books, now onto the next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin, I'm glad Sam and Alex will be out there, paving the way for Drue and Dakota!And I love this cover!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice is up for sale!!

Get Faery Wine FREE!!!!