Creating the perfect playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Not all of my books have playlists beforehand. I don't usually listen to music while writing, I'm an only child who grew up in a rural area, quiet is my preferred working enviornment. But every now and then a story screams at me to make a playlist, and this one demanded it, no substitutions, exchanges or refunds. It is a snazzy playlist, if I do say so myself. Piper, my new mystery heroine is absolutely thrilled, because her song choices are in there along with Mama Rosetti's and Nona's. Being third generation Italian babalicious pasta shop owner is kind of like being wallpaper, she's present but is oftentimes overlooked in favor of the more colorful scenery.

I'm not above bribery to get her to talk to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice is up for sale!!

Get Faery Wine FREE!!!!