September Newsletter


Dear readers and friends,


Apparently 2013 is the year of multimedia for me, which is oh so cool. First off, I have my very own custom heroine, Jackie Parker for my Damaged Goods mysteries, designed by a talented young artist. How cute is she?

Jackie will be available on much of my future swag as well as on my website and the Damaged Goods Facebook page, so keep an eye out for her!

Next up, the audiobooks! Currently up for sale, Daisy Dominatrix, narrated by Hollie Jackson and The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag: Skeletons in the Closet narrated by Suzanne Cerreta. (links below) And I'm delighted to announce that Hag 2 and Stellar Timing are both in production and will be available by the end of the year. Everything from zany mysteries to BDSM romance to a medieval times space opera all for your listening pleasure. 

If you haven't tried audible yet, you can sign up for a free trial on their website and get an audiobook for FREE to try it out. I did in June and am completely hooked.

I hope to have a new mystery to you by the end of the year as well. More on that soon.

And starting TOMORROW, 8/30, Hag 2 and and Daisy will be FREE on Amazon for Labor Day Weekend!


Daisy Dominatrix Available now!





iTunes






The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag: Skeletons in the Closet
Available now!





iTunes







So that's about it for now. I hope you all enjoy the tail end of summer. I'm hoping to get back to work full time and have more to share with all of you soon. As always, happy reading!

Jennifer L. Hart                           Mystery, Mayhem, Laughter and Love  www.jenniferlhart.com







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice is up for sale!!

Get Faery Wine FREE!!!!